Thursday, July 19, 2007

I miss my floors!!!!

So we've been here what, just under three weeks? And I am so missing my concrete and laminate floors! Carpet is so frustrating. Well, not carpet itself so much, but what gets on it. And so far we've had:

coffee
dog barf
sick dog poo
cat barf
child barf (multiple)
sick dog poo (again)

The girls and I just got back from Wal-Mart with a Bissell SpotBot. I'm just sittin' here while it cleans the sick dog poo from the upstairs carpet. One spot is done (and appears to look fine) and I'm now hearing the beeps that stain number two is done. And now number three. After this I'll try it downstairs on the other stains too!

I've finished the first six books in the Harry Potter series. I'll be living in fear for the next who knows how long until I get to read the newest one. Why fear? I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally find out what happens in it! Childish, perhaps, but I really want to find out myself. Is Snape good or evil? Will Harry live? Will Tonks and Lupin have a double wedding with Bill and Fleur? Will Ron and Hermione finally confess their undying love for each other? So much to find out!!

Almost two. I should eat. But I really wanted to get these spots started first. Now I can eat!

Don't cook. Don't clean. No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate. Lie down, you hot bitch." ~Joan Rivers

No comments: