Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Know You Want to Know...

...what did I think of Twilight (the movie)??

Possible spoilers. I don't know what I'm going to write!!!!

Hmmmm...

OK, right now I want you to regress and think about The Flintstones. You got it? OK. Now think about when Fred drives his car--y'know, the feet on the ground and the sound it makes? Yeah. That's what I/we thought of the "special effects".

So, the "special effects" certainly leave something to be desired. I truly hope that will get much better for the second one. (yeah, I'm sure there will be a second one--did you doubt that?)

We all know that a book is highly preferable to a movie version. So I'll spare you all the "but the book was so much better" comments. But overall it was a good movie. Viewers could pretty much see what happened in the first book and be ready for the second.

Having your book turned into a movie is like seeing your oxen turned into bouillon cubes. ~John LeCarre

No comments: