Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun in the sun

Well, we seem to have finally gotten over winter. It's 84 degrees right now and I have a sunburn. I helped with the bike rodeo at school this morning. It was fun and very easy. The hardest part was driving Justin's truck there with the bikes, then knowing I need to go back at 2:45 to take the girls and bikes home.

There's some serious nest-building going on at our house. I'm watching birds with beaks stuffed full of grass and weeds and who knows what.

I really don't know that I have much to say today. I just knew it'd been a while since I last updated this blog. Other than my book list--I've been trying to stay on top of that. Hmmm...speaking of books.....I think I'll eat some lunch and read!

Heat, ma'am! it was so dreadful here, that I found there was nothing left for it but to take off my flesh and sit in my bones. ~Sydney Smith, Lady Holland's Memoir

No comments: