Monday, October 06, 2008

I have only myself to blame

I can't blame anyone else. It all comes back to me..... Let's start at current time:



Joy is obsessed with Facebook



Joy joins Facebook



Joy reads that Kimm is on Facebook



Joy finds Liberty High School Class of 1988 20 year reunion page



Joy Googles Beth



Joy reads a comment on her blog from Beth Anne



Beth reads about herself on Joy's blog



Beth Googles herself



Joy writes in her blog and mentions Beth Tensfeld







See? "Joy writes in her blog". Now I'm staying up late trying to locate old friends/acquaintances and respond to those who find me. I'm being labeled an "old hag". I'm becoming obsessed with people I used to know and trying to figure out how to locate them. And I'm really, really enjoying myself! I keep laughing....the phrase "oh my goodness" has become a part of my breathing.....I'm feeling bad about not keeping in touch with people after high school and college and work. And I'm having so much fun! It's like every reunion you've ever dreaded....but then enjoyed.


Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. ~Tryon Edwards

No comments: