Sunday, October 05, 2008

Random Comments

I have this blog set up so that when I get a new comment, I receive notification on my gmail address. What a shock yesterday when I had a comment on my "Things I Will Miss About Ephrata" post from Beth Tensfeld! When did I last see her? Eighteen years ago or so? Of course I Googled her.... And found the web page for her 1988 class reunion. I got to vicariously find out what some of her classmates are up to now. Fun fun! I really have to wonder if Liberty High School Class of 1989 will have a 20 year reunion next year. I won't be surprised if that one just slides right under the radar...

So after reading the comments on the Class of 1988 page, I decided to check out Facebook. Now I'm on that, but I'm not sure why yet. William had suggested a while ago that I join---but I hadn't looked into it yet. I'll keep playing around with it for a while. We'll see where it goes.

Now I just feel like Googling everybody I know. Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time...

Fall is officially here! I love this time of year. Yeah, I'm sure pretty soon I'll be missing the sun, but right now I love the cool fall weather. Of course right now Justin and Allen are likely hating this weather! Today is the day the house moves. Yep, the house will move. Physically! The girls and I are supposed to go there in a couple hours to watch this happen. My video camera is charged and ready! Hopefully nothing exciting will happen.

Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter. ~Carol Bishop Hipps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house moves? Tell us more!