Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I wish he'd stop

Yep, it happened again. But now there's a trace on my phone. If he calls again I just have to record the time of the call and contact my phone company within 24 hours. The phone company will then fax the info to the sheriff. I almost want him to call one more time so the call can be traced/tracked.

Mostly I just want this to end.

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with a weird dream in your head? Then you lie there and try to figure out how you can manipulate the dream when you fall back asleep. I had that over and over last night. But the harsh reality is that it isn't a dream. I can't suddenly become a kung-fu kick-boxing majorette with attitude and beat this guy senseless; then have that tingly feeling that even though it was a dream it still feels real (like the mornings I wake up mad at Justin because he cheated on me in a dream). I have to try and go to sleep every night knowing that some guy is out there who may call again. And say horrible things again.

It's got to end.

No comments: