Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I really need to keep my list of books I've read updated. I know I'm missing a couple.... I've wished many times that the library system or Library Elf would keep track of books I've checked out. Yesterday I was helping out at the library and finding even more books to check out! Dangerous.....

I stayed up way too late the night before last. I decided to take a bath, so instead of reading the hardback I was borrowing from the library I took with me the mass market paperback of The Undead Next Door by Kerrelyn Sparks that I had just received from half.com. That was at 9. Eventually I got into bed. And at 2:30 I finished the book and went to sleep. Aaarrrgghhh! Not easy to wake up later that morning! But I so enjoy the Love at Stake series. Too bad I have to wait so long for the next one. At least I bought the first four so I can read them again. However, I also need to read the Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom books by Julie Kenner. I've read the first one, Carpe Demon, and recently bought it and the next two. Maybe after I finish the four library books I currenly have I can start on those. But first I need to finish another Kasey Michaels book in her Maggie Kelly series.

Ack! I need to get moving. I still have to shower and I'm supposed to be helping in Emma's class in half an hour. Plus I took home some cutting and pasting from the library so I could have it all done before I get there today. And as we all know, I didn't do it. Such is the life of Joy.

bleah

No comments: