Saturday, June 07, 2008

Allow me to introduce.....

.....my new toy! er, project.

As you can see, she's going to need a little TLC.

OK, a lot.

And then a little more when that's done.

Check out that sunshine glinting off the bumper!!
Definitely in need of a new paint job. I'm picturing something shiny and metallic. Still blue of course. Although Auds and Ems keep talking about bright pink. I'm pretty sure Justin and I (and everyone else) will win this one!

I don't know if I've ever wanted to wash a car. Need to, yes. But actually want?? Hmmmm... Maybe I should see a doctor.


There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect. ~Gilbert Keith Chesterton
If it did, I wouldn't have this car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drool...
Sara

Anonymous said...

Next you can get that horse you always wanted. Well, maybe next summer.