Thursday, July 13, 2006

Exchange

Well, tonight Justin and I will go to an orientation meeting for host families. Through Compass USA we'll have a Japanese student stay with us for a month. Sounds like we'll get more information on her tonight, all we know so far is that she is sixteen. The girls are really looking forward to this experience! I think I'm excited too, but I'm also pretty nervous. Mostly concerned that she'll be bored out of her mind when she's not at her classes or sponsored activities, and then there's my cooking..... How much spaghetti will she be willing to eat?? Hopefully she won't go back to Okinawa with bad feelings about the USA.

Emma and Audrey are working out right now. They have a Belly Dancing video in and are doing it. Much cuter than when I do it!! I really need to do some sort of exercise. Something! And eat less. A lot less. sigh

I think that may be enough for now. Time to feed the girls and myself.

I prefer Hostess fruit pies to pop-up toaster tarts because they don't require so much cooking. Carrie Snow

No comments: