Saturday, July 22, 2006

I smell puppies!!!!

Ten of the cutest little three week old puppies were just at my house. Oh my goodness!! How can anyone not fall in love with a three week old Golden Retriever puppy??????? Then again, there's a fine line between "falling in love" and "taking home". Cute? Oh yeah. Living with me? No way!

Monday afternoon we meet our exchange student. I can't wait for her to actually have a name. A personality. A presence. Unfortunately, for now, she continues to be "our exchange student". Even though we know her name; I'm still not using it in this. No good reason. I kind of feel that until I know how to pronounce her name, I don't feel comfortable writing it Her name is Takayo. I'll find out how to pronounce it Monday night.

Sunday morning we will go to church. (second time in two weeks. unfortunately that's a record this year.) Emma and Briauna will get their certificates and pins for the God and Me class this week. Good reason to go, right? We must get back into the habit. But why? Hmmmm.....I think that's for another day.

My turn to brush teeth and get ready for bed.

No quote tonight. Too tired. Joy

No comments: