Monday, January 29, 2007

"Remember me on this computer"

How many times do I sign into things on the internet and click the little "remember me on this computer" box, or "save user name and password"? And then how many times do I still have to input that information the next time I try to access that site? What am I missing?

Pretty average weekend. I'm still reading the same book (getting closer to the end--maybe tonight) and started a puzzle. It's an I Spy puzzle of marbles. It's hard to tell looking at it if it would be really hard because it's a bunch of marbles or if it would be easier because there are so many colors and variations. I still don't know! The pieces are weird shaped too. But I do love a good puzzle!!

No major plans for the week. I'll be going on the field trip to the Pacific Science Center with Emma's class on Thursday. Hopefully it will be fun.

Oh, Emma and Gracie's baton routine? They are going to do it again on February 22 at our church's annual Variety Show. The girls are pretty excited. We finally made it to church yesterday. We've been making it to Sunday School, but not to church. As I sat there yesterday I started wondering about churches in Ephrata. If we move, where would we go to church? Guess we'll do some church shopping again..... Or maybe we won't move and we'll stick with Westminster. And try to get there more often. Even 9am would be better than 8:30........

My dog has owies. She's licking the heck out of her hind foot and her side. Blech. Last night I gave her a bath. I even found the special shampoo we'd used before and the prescription ointment to put on it twice a day. I just put some on her and she just laid there. She's not quite herself right now. Poor thing.

Can you tell I'm putting off doing laundry? I keep telling myself that I should just get it all done. It's always so nice when all the laundry baskets are empty. Such a good feeling! I don't remember the last time I had that laundry related feeling. I recently went through the girls' clothes---put away too small stuff and tried to get out stuff that fits. A lot of Emma's too small shirts went straight to Audrey's drawer. Hardly found anything for Emma. She needs more jeans, it's just so hard to find some that fit! Huh, guess that feeling never really ends (she types as she's attempting to breathe while wearing jeans that are too small).

OK, that's it. Laundry. Really. I'm going to do it.

I like the word "indolence." It makes my laziness seem classy. ~Bern Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your computer hates you. It may think you are a poopy head. Treat it better and it will love you.