Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring Break pictures 1

We bought the kites at Costco a while ago. It was driving the girls crazy that we were "saving" them for our vacation. Justin put them all together. We eased our way down the trail to the beach to fly the kites. We had lift-off!

And less than ten minutes later Justin and I are holdng the kite strings because the girls are bored.

See this rock climbing?? That is exactly why Joy held the camera all week! Hmm...climb the slippery rocks or stand on the beach with a camera in my pocket. Yep. I know which one I'm choosing.

Audrey had a great time wading in the surf. Up to her ankles. In her shoes. Hey!! That's my hat!

OK. So it's not exactly an artsy fartsy shot, but I just really like this picture of Emma drawing in the wet sand.


I'm pretty sure I can't post too terribly many pictures at a time. So I'll do four at a time until I feel I'm done. Is that OK with everyone?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: