Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring Break pictures 2

See that second house up the hill? The brown-looking one above the one with the green roof? That's where we stayed! Umm...angle down to the right to the base of the trail we took to the beach.

Remember the kid-sized wet suits I mentioned? Here are the girls wearing them. Justin didn't have a wet suit, but did have his rubber boots on. So when Audrey "almost drownded six times" he was there at the ready to get her.

I have the camera. Therefore, I get to take pictures of the weird stuff I draw in the sand. I just need to figure out how to turn this kind of drawing into my tattoo. Help.

Why is it that we visit the tidepools on the chilliest day of our vacation?? Well, the chilliest other than the last day that is. We had fun checking out all the cool creatures in the tidepools. Mostly anenomes---green and a couple of pinkish-purple. Also a couple sea stars and a sea urchin among the mussels. Lots of wet feet and fur.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: