Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Maybe Baby"

That's the book I forgot! It's by Lani Diane Rich. The female character's last name is Wiley and the male's is Maybe. Whew! I'm glad that's all been figured out. I was at the library today and that cover happened to be facing out on the paperback carousel nearest me.

The girls are still liking school. And I'm still liking my alone time. :) Today I wandered into a couple of gift shops in town and picked up the new schedule for the local art studio. I'm almost feeling like a grown-up! Now I just need to find babysitters so Justin and I can go out. Heck, our anniversary is coming up soon---wouldn't that be a nice time to go out??!?

Well, I guess that's about it. I was just so darn excited to find that book! I'm sure I'll discover a ton of books I want to read when I start volunteering at the library! But first I need to figure out when I'll help out in Audrey's and Emma's classes. About time I had a schedule!

Might we not say to the confused voices which sometimes arise from the depths of our being: "Ladies, be so kind as to speak only four at a time?" ~Madame Swetchine

No comments: